Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Fast update of worriedness

It looks like a U-Haul sneezed all over my new house. There are boxes, children and animals everywhere. The bus driver at Emma's new school dropped her off far from the house and she got lost. She eventually made it home. I don't have word on the other two yet, on how their first day of school went. Michelle has been wonderful with them today. I want to quit my job and just stay home with all of them. There's too much to be done with their new schools, getting them settled, getting the house together.

It's the next day. All three kids made it home. The animals are all contained within the house. My girlfriend, who is not accustomed to living with children, is fatally exhausted and possibly died in her sleep last night, but I don't know because I had to leave early this morning to get to work. The kids are back at school today. Their new schools. I'm pretty sure that they will all hate me for this change that I have forced upon them and will become serial killers.

That's all for now.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! I think it's hilarious that Justin Bieber is one of your labels for this post. That's a very clever way of getting more blog hits. Well done! Unfortunately, the words "Genevieve" and "Bieber" look odd together, given the quality of your writing and the "unquality" of his music. Incidentally, my girlfriend has an uncanny resemblance to Justin Bieber, particularly the hair. Therefore, I have no other choice than to be a closeted fan. Here's to your fascinating blogs, your house, and your wonderful new life! BIG fan. Much happiness to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know there was a Facebook thing called "Lesbian's Who Look Like Justin Bieber." It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I know about this. My girlfriend actually entered the competition and won first place. The prize was a lifetime supply of Justin Bieber CD's. Shoot me now.

    ReplyDelete